Becky's Food Page 27 Spanish Omelette.
April 16th 2008
- 1 large or 2 medium potatoes
- 1 onion
- 50g (2oz) frozen peas
- 3 eggs
- 280ml (1/2 pint) milk
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 50g (2oz) grated cheddar cheese
- Peel and cut the potato into small cubes and boil until just tender.
- Peel and cut the onion in to small pieces and gently saute, just softly cook, not brown. Add the garlic.
- When the potatoes and onions are prepared place into a casserole dish and sprinkle the frozen peas over with the grated cheese.
- Whisk the eggs and add the milk then pour gently into the casserole dish.
- Bake in the centre of the oven at 350F (190C, gas mark 5) for approx 35mins.
Design and Presentation
* * * *