Becky's Food Page 34 Apple Crumble.
October 8th 2008
- 3 Medium Cooking Apples
- 180g (6oz) Granulated Sugar
- 120g (4oz) Butter or Cooking Margarine
- 150g (5oz) Self-raising Flour
- Put the oven on at gas mark 5 or 350F/180C
- Make the crumble mixture by rubbing the flour and margarine together until it looks like breadcrumbs, use a fork or your hands to do the mixing.
- Add just 4 ounces of sugar to the mixture and mix it all together.
- Peel the apples and cut each one into 4 parts and remove the core.
- Put the apple slices into a casserole dish. Sprinkle the other 2 ounces of sugar evenly over the apples.
- Spread the crumble mixture evenly over the sugared apples.
- Put the dish into the middle of the pre-heated oven and cook for 40 minutes.
Design and Presentation
* * * *