Becky's Food Page 36 Baked Bananas with Lemon & Orange.
November 27th 2008
Baked Bananas with Lemon & Orange
- 4 bananas
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 orange, plus 4 slices of orange, peeled and trimmed with a knife
- 1tbsp dark brown sugar
- Peel the bananas and arrange them on 4 pieces of foil large enough to wrap the bananas comfortably.
- Sprinkle with the citrus juices and sugar and top with an orange slice.
- Wrap the foil in loose parcels and tightly seal the edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve the bananas in the foil parcels
Design and Presentation
* * * *