Becky's Food Page 38 Lemon & Herb Chicken.
January 23rd 2009
Lemon & Herb Chicken
- 4 chicken drum sticks or thighs
- 3 oz bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 tbsp tarragon
- lemon zest
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 oz butter
- 1 oz flour
- 1 egg
- Put the crumbs,herbs,seasoning and zest into the bowl.
- Melt the mustard and butter in the pan.
- Combine the crumbs and butter together, mix well.
- Dip the chicken into flour,then the beaten egg and finally the crumb mix, making sure all the meat is covered.
- Place the chicken onto a rack in the roasting tin, and bake for 30-40 mins.
- When golden brown the chicken can be served with lemon and herb butter, new potatoes and carrots.
Design and Presentation
* * * *