Becky's Food Page 40 Shepards Pie.
March 11th 2009
- Tin ham
- Tin peas
- Peel 3 Potatoes and half the turnip.
- Boil the potatoes and turnip together for 20 mins.
- Open tin of ham and chop into small pieces.
- Put chopped ham in bowl.
- Open peas, drain and add to ham.
- When potatoes and turnip are cooked drain the water off and mash with butter.
- Put the mash over the top of ham and peas.
- Put in oven for 10 min gas ,mark 4, 170c, 325F.
- Remove from oven and grate cheese over top.
- Return to oven for 10 mins check the cheese does not burn.
Design and Presentation
* * * *