Becky's Food Page 41 Cheese Sticks.
March 18th 2009
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Cut in butter and cheese with pastry blender
- Stir in sour cream.
- Shape into a ball and chill 2 hours.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough 1/8-inch thick.
- Cut into strips 1/4-inch wide and 3 inches long.
- Bake at 425° for 8 minutes.
Design and Presentation
* * * *